I have this cool voice recorder but i cant figure out how it works .It has a camera and a voice recorder.
It can adjust the volume I will try to figure it out.and i figured it out .
Good paragraph format. Your opening sentence is good, you have 3 details and an ending sentence. Make sure each sentence has a capital letter and a period.
I amazed at the large words you are using that are spelled correctly. Good job. You misspelled, can't. Also, you are an important person so the word "I" should always be capitalized. Good work putting in periods and capital letters.
-I have this cool voice recorder but i cant figure out how it works .It has a camera and a voice recorder. It can adjust the volume I will try to figure it out.
Good paragraph format. Your opening sentence is good, you have 3 details and an ending sentence. Make sure each sentence has a capital letter and a period.
ReplyDeleteI amazed at the large words you are using that are spelled correctly. Good job. You misspelled, can't. Also, you are an important person so the word "I" should always be capitalized. Good work putting in periods and capital letters.
ReplyDelete-I have this cool voice recorder but i cant figure out how it works .It has a camera and a voice recorder.
It can adjust the volume I will try to figure it out.